- Schedule and confirm medical appointments and receive and communicate messages for medical staff and patients
- Compile and record medical charts, reports, and correspondence, using personal computer
- Answer telephones, and direct calls to appropriate staff
- Greet visitors, ascertain purpose of visit, and direct them to appropriate staff
- Interview patients in order to complete documents, case histories, and forms such as intake and insurance forms
- Maintain medical records and correspondence files
- Operate office equipment such as voice mail messaging systems, sue word processing, spreadsheet, and other software applications to prepare reports, invoices, financial statements, letter, case histories and medical records
- Transmit correspondence and medical records by mail, e-mail, or fax
- Perform bookkeeping duties, such as credits and collections, preparing and sending financial statements and bills, and keeping financial records.
- Complete insurance and other claim forms.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-Time
Wage: $22 per hours for 30 hours per week
Benefit: 12 days paid holidays
- Education: Completion of College Level Administration Program
- Years of experience: 1-2 years of experience in professional medical administration
- Language: Read, write, and speak in English
- Credentials: Familiarity with Oscar Service Program
How to apply: please send your resume via email.
Location of Work: Toronto, ON / M2M 1C8
2017-2018 AboriginalCanadianJobs.com All Rights Reserved