We are a family located in Richmond, and we are looking for a child caregiver to take care of our children. This is a full-time job of 8 hours/day, 5 days/week, $12/hour. Please email your resume to email@example.com if you are interested in the job.
- Supervise and care for children, including feeding, bathing, dressing, changing diapers, etc;
- Prepare nutrition meals and rest periods for children according to employer's instructions;
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents;
- Organize activities such as games and outings for children;
- Maintain a healthy environment in the home;
- Help for light housekeeping if needed.
- Education: high school or above;
- Language: English;
-Experience: at least 6 months related working experience or training
*Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is not a condition of employment.
*Position open and available to Indigenous persons, youth, new comers to Canada, and persons with disabilities.
2017-2018 AboriginalCanadianJobs.com All Rights Reserved