Job Duties :
1) Assist clients/guests with special needs.
2) Co-ordinate, assign and review work.
3) Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair work.
4) Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments, Requisition materials and supplies.
5) Hire and train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies.
6) Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
Job requirements :
Languages : English
Education : Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Terms of Employment : Permanent Position.
Experience : 1 year to less than 2 years
Ability to Supervise : 3-4 people
Security and Safety : Basic security clearance
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities : Work under pressure, Standing for extended periods, Fast-paced environment, Attention to detail, Large workload, Overtime required, Tight deadlines
Personal Suitability : Organized, Team player, Interpersonal awareness, Judgement, Accurate, Flexibility, Dependability
Work Setting : Hotel, motel, resort
Work Location : Northwoods Motor Inn Old 17 Hwy, Ignace, ON P0T 1T0
Wage : $23.00 / Hour for 40 to 44 Hours / Week
How to apply By email: NORTHWOODS@BELLNET.CA