Summary : Immigration law office
1. Cut rim and otherwise prepare standards cuts of meats, poultry at self-serve counters or according to customer's order;
2. Grind meats and slice cooked meats using powered grinders and slicing machines;
3. Prepare special displays of meats;
4. Shape, lace and tie roasts and other meats and may wrap prepared meats;
5. Manage inventory, keep records of sales and determine amount, product line and freshness of products according to company and customers requirements;
6. Ensure food storage conditions are adequate;
7. May supervise other butchers or meat cutters.